Molds are fungi that can thrive both indoors and outdoors. They can easily invade your home or property once it gets into contact with a water source. In as little as 48 hours, molds can quickly spread and produce spores that have the potential to produce harmful effects on the health.
Telltale signs of mold presence in your home/property:
• Recent flooding or excessive raining
• Distinctive musty smell
• Leaking pipes, roof, air conditioning system
• Water stains or any yellowish stains on walls or ceilings
• Moist and damp areas around the house
All these signs point to the presence of molds in your home or property. This signals the need for a mold remediation specialist to come and assess your home for mold damage and treatment. Our team of professional specialists are at your beck and call to perform the following procedures:
1. Pinpoint and eradicate sources of moisture which causes the molds to develop.
2. Assess mold growth from visible signs and look for other suspected areas of contamination.
3. Mold containment to smallest possible area for easy management.
4. Drying and treatment of infected areas.
5. Property restoration procedures.
We take all the necessary procedures and precautions to ensure that molds do not return to your home/property again. If left unchecked, these mold problem areas can cause damage to your home/property’s structure, pose health risks and diseases, and damage items such as furniture, carpet and clothing beyond repair. If you suspect the presence of molds in your home/property, call us and we will respond immediately. We provide mold remediation services to the following areas in Florida: Boca Raton FL, Palm Beach Gardens FL, Boynton Beach FL, Delray Beach FL, Wellington FL, Palm Beach FL, Jupiter FL and West Palm Beach FL.