Fire causes some of the most damaging losses to properties. It not only affects structures and furniture, it also leaves behind property owners in shock and powerless over the situation.
Some of the most common causes of fire damage are:
• Stoves or ovens left cooking for too long.
• Electrical fire from short circuits or overloading
• Natural fire such as forest fires, etc.
• Chemical fires
Whatever causes fire damage in your home or property, immediate intervention is needed to halt the chemical processes that take place after burning so that the damage is contained and as much possessions as possible are salvaged from damage caused by fire and smoke.
Molds are fungi that can thrive both indoors and outdoors. They can easily invade your home or property once it gets into contact with a water source. In as little as 48 hours, molds can quickly spread and produce spores that have the potential to produce harmful effects on the health.
Telltale signs of mold presence in your home/property:
• Recent flooding or excessive raining
• Distinctive musty smell
• Leaking pipes, roof, air conditioning system
• Water stains or any yellowish stains on walls or ceilings
• Moist and damp areas around the house
Our team of technicians have been trained in damage control and treatment. All of our technicians work professionally and with a high level of efficiency. We will not leave your home until you are completely satisfied with our work.
We offer our restoration services to the following commercial properties:
• Office buildings (small or high-rise buildings)
• Apartment/high-rise residential buildings
• Retail Stores
• Industrial and manufacturing companies
Our services include restoration from water, fire, mold, and storm damages as well as disaster restoration and intervention services. We also provide deep cleaning of flooring, carpets, and other facilities in order to get your business space looking clean and professional.